Zaz is a game where the player has to get rid of incoming balls by arranging them in triplets.
The idea of the game is loosely based on games like Luxor, Zuma and Puzzle Bobble. The twists that
make Zaz stand out from other games of this type are that the balls have to be picked from the
path (insted of being randomly assigned for the player) and that the player's "vehicle" is
also attached to a path which is different from level to level.
But one thing makes this game stand out most from it's predecessors - it's free as in freedom ! You are free to download it, free to play it, free to modify, love and hate it.
Code, graphics and design - Remigiusz Dybka
Music - Leonard Ritter (paniq)
Quality assurance - Kinga Dybka
- Thanks to vf2nsr, Zaz has become an official PortableApp. Link.
- We did it again! Zaz for Android released.
- We did it ! Version 1.0 released. LOL
- Added some concept "art" in media section
- Final version passed on to translators
- 23 levels in total
- Release date set to 2010-09-03
- New version 0.8.0 released!
- New version 0.7.0 released!
- Added the Sonar level (18 levels in total)
- Added two new levels (Butterfly, Specs)
- Added Amiga version, courtesy of HunoPPC - Nouvel Hugues
- Updated the documentation for level hackers
- Ditched The Eye level - was just too hard and clumsy
- Revised times, rules and sizes for easy set
- Added two new levels (Snail, Spiralis)
- Uploaded the website
- Added colour blind mode (test video)
- Added fallback to 640x480 windowed resolution if the previous resolution could not be set
- Fixed directory listing for platforms that don't fill in dirent.d_type
- Added two new levels (TwinTlantis, The Tunnel) - 14 levels now in total
- Fixed level editor
- Changed cyan ball into brown
- If left control is held while starting, the game will revert to 640x480 windowed resolution
- Added italian translation